Rave Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ravishing's guide to archers (Ultimate edition)

Go down

Ravishing's guide to archers (Ultimate edition) Empty Ravishing's guide to archers (Ultimate edition)

Post  Ravishing Sat May 07, 2011 10:36 pm

Hi there, just Rav again lol
Here is the last section of the ultimate edition to my guides on the classes. (Hope this is helpful)

Why should I be an archer?
Archers are very sneaky and quick in their attacks. They also have the highest Dex in all of the classes, and they are the only class which has 4 types of poison AOES (area of effect attacks, and they are Mist, Piercing Shot, Nature's Wrath and there is one for 120 which I think is called Multi Poison Shot *unsure though*)

"Evasive" - Full Dex
This build focuses on its main strength - dexterity. Dexterity is simply aim and evasion. With the added bonus on Dex (which is their highest stat to start off with) this can make your character more evasive to attacks, and makes missing a nar impossibility.
But there are drawbacks with this build. First of all the rest of the archer's stats are below average, which makes the Dex build a very risky choice. No extra defence, magical defence HP, SP or crit rate is added, which makes the possibility of dying a common occurrence. It also takes longer to defeat monsters, and whether you evade an attack is down to luck.
This build is advised for: Risk takers

"Shoot and Kill" - Half Str/Spr or 25-50 Spr/Rest Str
This build does what it says. The extra strength and crit rate added to the character gives it a brilliant advantage against monsters, especially mobs. Also, because of the higher amount of Spr, you can produce more AOEs, thus being able to kill more at a time.
The major drawback lack of defence when fighting against mobs. If you're not careful when gathering, then you can get a nasty surprise with all the monsters attacking you at once (which usually results in either death or near death).
This build is advised for: The strength-conscious

"The Truly Prepared" - Half End/Spr
This build focuses on increasing the physical and magical stats on archers. Archers usually have below average stats when unmodified, but when the half End/Spr is introduced, their defence is either average or above average, which is always handy for when facing mobs. Because of the higher stats, you can actually mob more, and not need to worry about dying all of the time (or put simply you'll die less often).
This build is the opposite of the previous build, so higher attack=less defence, and now higher defence=less attack.
The critical hit rate helps bring the damage to an acceptable level, but yet again, it's a case of putting more effort in to get higher stats. This is not recommended for the impatient XD
This build is advised for: Party levellers

I hope this guide was useful for you!

Ravishing

Anzahl der Beiträge : 12

Back to top Go down