Rave Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where is the wep drop?

3 posters

Go down

Where is the wep drop? Empty Where is the wep drop?

Post  Glid3r Wed May 11, 2011 3:24 am

I have played to 100 and only have NPC weps are there going to be wep drops or anything?
Glid3r
Glid3r

Anzahl der Beiträge : 11

Back to top Go down

Where is the wep drop? Empty Re: Where is the wep drop?

Post  Nandeh Wed May 11, 2011 2:32 pm

Yeah there are like karen weps or this kind,or green weps on 115+ you will see Wink

Once you get higher you will see xD

Nandeh

Anzahl der Beiträge : 5

Back to top Go down

Post  Glid3r Wed May 11, 2011 2:49 pm

Thank u for Ur help we should be friends in game
Glid3r
Glid3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Nandeh Wed May 11, 2011 3:22 pm

xD I'm not much on so...xD We can but you won't expect much from meh Wink

Nandeh

Anzahl der Beiträge : 5

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravishing Wed May 11, 2011 9:50 pm

Regarding the weapon drops, there is no need to worry, as I know that there would be 100+ drops, and possibly green ones as well.
I'll provide a quick list of special weapons to look out for: (in case you are a new player)

King Marlone "weapon": Marlone's Hideout (located in Burning Hill, the western gate)
Zombie King "weapon" : Graveyard of the Dead (located in Moonlight Tomb, the further south west gate)
Giant Goblin King "weapon" : Concealed Peak (located in Goblin Camp, far west gate)
Torturer King "weapon" : Bonds of Darkness (located in Collapsed Prison, far south gate)
Giant Orc Captain "weapon" : Land of Trials (located in Uruga, far north east gate)
Giant Harpy "weapon" : Trumpy Remains (located in Ancient Elven Woods, far south east gate)
Guardian Master "weapon" : Guardian's Holy Shrine (located in Burning Rock, far east gate)
Caiman Giant "weapon" : Tear's Marsh (located in Swamp of Dawn, central gate near the river)
94-109 drops: Swamp of Dawn (94 drops are around the rhinoce area (south western area), and the 109 drops are around the phouch area (north west area))
104-119 drops: Alberstol Ruins (drops are obtained from killing Black Bears (the central path in Alberstol) and Baby Phouches (north east corner))
Helgaite "weapon" : (if it hasn't changed) Sand Beach (south east corner, near the crabs) and Alberstol Ruins (south east corner, near to the mage/fighter/cleric monsters)
Advantages to Helgaite weapon: At least twice the aim, and a lot higher damage than weapons of same level (also the design of them looks better XD)
Karen "weapon" : Thorn Cave
Advantages to Karen weapon: Same as Helgaite, except the aim and damage is even higher (highest damage in game)

*Note* Helga and Karen are really hard to defeat, so be on your guard at all times XD

I hope this was helpful to everyone. If you already knew this, then sorry lol
Any questions on what to do, or how to do it, just let me know ^^

Ravishing

Anzahl der Beiträge : 12

Back to top Go down

Where is the wep drop? Empty thank you

Post  Glid3r Thu May 12, 2011 3:53 am

Thank u Rav. I found some drops and just did my second job change. We should play together some time. Message me or something.
Glid3r
Glid3r

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down