Rave Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Copyright Infrigement

2 posters

Go down

Copyright Infrigement Empty Copyright Infrigement

Post  Chibi Sun May 08, 2011 2:17 am

This is to everyone. Even though I'm not a staff member. I'd like to make a shout out for people who are making guides. First, if you got the guide from a different website. Make sure you leave "Props/Credit goes to (The Following Website)". People, don't take the credit. That's plagiarism. Copy and pasting the information is not creating your "own guide". This can cause problems. The original creator of the guide might be furious and won't waver to report us for taking information that doesn't belong to any of us. Hence, don't take the credit for the guide that you didn't created. This goes for anyone who posted a guide. Thank You

Chibi

Anzahl der Beiträge : 10

Back to top Go down

Copyright Infrigement Empty Re: Copyright Infrigement

Post  Ravishing Sun May 08, 2011 1:37 pm

Yes that is a very fair point Chibi.
However I would like to clarify that the guides that I posted are MY guides entirely. I have taken a few hours to write these guides by hand. If anyone wishes to use my guide as a stepping stone, then that is fine, just as long as you say you found the guide here.
Other than that, it is a free guide which anyone can use Very Happy

Ravishing

Anzahl der Beiträge : 12

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum