Rave Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Formal Introductions

2 posters

Go down

Formal Introductions Empty Formal Introductions

Post  Ravishing Sun May 01, 2011 11:08 pm

Hello everyone. This thread is just a way for everyone to introduce themselves to one another, and to hopefully create a strong bond between the players.

My name is Matthias, but I prefer being called either Rav, Ravi or Tian (due to my in game names). I am 18 years old and I am currently at college doing my A-levels, focusing on criminal science. I have been in the Fiesta environment for around 4 years now. I know the ins and outs of just about everything to do with the game, and in my 4 years, I have learned very important lessons regarding gameplay and the community;
1) The community itself is the main priority. Without a happy community, there is no server.
2) Talking with the people about current issues forms bonds between the authoritarians and the players.
3) No matter what responsibilites everyone has, we are all essentially the same. No one is better than anyone else.

If you wish to know anything else about me, that's fine by me. You can either ask me in this thread or you can PM me.
I hope to see you guys in game soon!

Ravishing

Anzahl der Beiträge : 12

Back to top Go down

Formal Introductions Empty Re: Formal Introductions

Post  [Admin]Rave Mon May 02, 2011 7:30 am

Hey and Welcome to Rave Online Very Happy

We are working on the server and open in 1-2 days Wink

Then we are working on the community Wink

[Admin]Rave
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 47